Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Saturday 23 April 2016

Power of Influence

It was during my late teen years when I happened to see a documentary on Oprah Winfrey. There was this unexplainable feeling that I could resonate to every word that described the life of this Media Mogul. Her past seemed to be similar, her determination seemed to be similar, her achievements seem similar to my aspirations. Going deep dive and trying to know more about this person and her respect for Maya Angelou and their relationship seems similar to what I hold with a mentor of mine. Unknown to her, unmet, Oprah Winfrey has seeded deeply in myself that my aspirations can be tapped with my potential and that they can be crowned as achievements that might instill a similar effect on another person and thus, the cycle continues.

Influence is so powerful that the influencer might not even been alive during the same span of our lives and might have lived hundreds of years back.

Shakespearian words gives me goosebumps like none else. His plays are a great source of influence that inspire several writers as myself. If I read an article about his skull missing in the cemetery, it gives me chills down my spine. Influence is the medium to feel related to someone or their thoughts actions or achievements.

Now think what happens when someone so ignorant chooses a wrong source of influence. Choose wisely.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment