Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Friday 29 April 2016

Organizational Responsibility

I work in an organization where Team Outings are encouraged and we have a budget allocations for it. The most important clause and my personal favorite is that, reimbursements on liquor and cigarettes will not be encouraged and settled. I strongly believe that such ethical restrictions have an impact on individual behavior too.

I was part of the steering committee for a day's trip for my team and we obliged to the limitations set by my firm, not a penny was spent on alcohol or cigarettes. When one of my friend surveyed couple of my team mates if the outing didn't satisfy them as alcohol was not included, my team mate had replied, "I can access alcohol anywhere and anytime, since this is an official gathering, it's OK that I can sacrifice."

I felt that having such restrictions on organizational policy does in fact has its influence. The morality is instilled and a discipline is driven among employees.

Pity, I hear from my friends from other firms who work in stressful environment that their firms take them to pubs and officially sponsor alcohol. I've known people who've never taken alcohol before are subject to social pressure and influence and start their trials with alcohol and cigarettes.

While work place colleagues or friends can take their time and money out of their own will and go partying is not a matter of concern, organizations sponsoring and encouraging dark activities and late night events and booking rooms in hotel for one night stays for their employees are a major cause of concern.

Man is a social animal who had for a reason institutionalized marriages and practices monogamy. Why are we reversing the situation, and what more can be more toxic than organizations that are turning as brothel houses!

There are ways to deal with stress and organizations need to have stronger morality to drive values, like the first instance where an employee can accommodate the absence of alcohol.

Rules are good, for a reason!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment