Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Saturday 9 April 2016

Childhood Memoirs

Reaching out to all of you out there, through my various posts on behaviors, psychology & relationships has been a pleasant journey. A lot of you have agreed on while the other lot has agreed to disagree with me. Well, that's the balance of life, one needs to adjust to live. I receive more personal mails and messages than comments on the blog.

One friend of mine, pointed out "superiority complex" portrayed in my posts, while I had to defend myself for the limitless levels of inferiority complex I've had to deal with and learn a hard way to cope up with people and life.

Below is one such memory of my childhood in a residential school where I was initially lost in trying to stabilize with the changes in the environment. This was the first school I went to that had a library,   a place that mostly resembled a museum, largely due to the silence associated with it, like the ones that I've visited from my previous schools as a one day trip.

While trying to adapt about being on my own was itself a huge complexity, academics was another area that I had to fight with. Thanks to the excellent food there that puts me to sleep in the morning hours. While I'm active out of my slumber, it's time for lunch and again I go back on a slumber for the afternoon sessions.

Once a week there is an hour at the library, where we pick up a new book in exchange for the old book we had taken in the past week. I never knew why I picked those books in the first place, forget about reading them. In few weeks a slip was handed over where all of us had to summarize the contents of the book and submit at the time of returning the book. Wait, I've never read them ever! I simply copied the back cover blurb of the book and returned the book to the librarian.

I had no clue he was so jobless to sit and read the summary of all submissions. Or may be that was his key responsibility, who cares!? He called me forward and asked me to extend my arm, and there he struck my arm with a yellow wooden scale. I'm not sure if those wooden rulers still around in the market here!

While adapting to the environment, academics being complex enough at a very young age, with no support on how to adapt to a new life, forcing things down is a pain that's hard to explain. And what more can be painful when you realize you're the source for your fellow mates to laugh at!?

Now, who was the one who sent me that text on "Superiority Complex?"

Things have changed far for good and I've published my first book at the age of 26, an age half of it at which the Academic Head of the same school published his first.

Now, that's not Superiority Complex, rather I'd call it, living well. What else could be the best revenge?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment