Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Friday 8 April 2016

Cloud Gazing

I write this post as I lie down on the terrace of a 5 storey apartment flat I currently reside. I see those tiny dots twinkle on a dark background sky. The clouds move past me as though milk boils down from a vessel.

It's been ages since I got myself to connect with nature and forget this man made life. Thoughts get so vivid and imagination rises to its peak as I lay here and watch the clouds moving past me.

In the evenings, as I take a stroll around my office, I see a lot of heron and strokes walking on the grass and catching their prey and running around cheerfully. A lot of other birds are constantly wading around the marsh fields near by.

They do their duty and nothing else. To live, feed, keep the food chain active, breed and beget, die and decompose. It makes me feel, why did humans evolve and build so many sky scrapers and get too stranded away from nature?

May be, humans are doing our duty bestowed upon us, to bring destruction to earth, and thereby reset the cycles.

When was the last time you tried star gazing?! It's not too late! Go right now!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment