Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Sunday 28 February 2016

Amma - for Mom

My mom!
Probably one who had suffered the most!
Being a daughter, wife, in law, and mom.

In all these roles she played so patient,
Playing a mom would have been so torment.

For she just played roles with others.
With me she had more than that..

Raising a brat and tending my wounds,
Teaching me to raise for every other fall.

Knowing all my weaknesses more than myself.
And yet so patient and helping me build my strengths..

If not for her, I'm not what I'm this day!
Dedicated to my special mom, this special day on leap years.


P.S. This is meant to be a general poem where any reader must be able to connect with themselves and their mom. While few got it, few mistook it for me and my mom.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment