Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Truth is one, paths are many!

Having been raised in a traditional family with liberal stances, and being raised in Christian schools, I've always been open to a religion that isn't mine.

It was then I was in a school which preach "Truth is one, paths are many", a saying from its founder Swami Satchidananda.

Community prayers were held each evening where all students of all religion sit together, chant holy hymns of all gods.

Bible stories such as Noah's & Anon have fascinated me a lot. I picked up interest to read the holy Quran and in reading less than two pages, I realized I wasn't matured enough to continue reading it further.

Cultures across religions are always fascinating, and one life time isn't enough to explore them all.

Join me in my journey and share few insights in the comments below on your rich experiences in understating religion & cultures.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment