Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Thursday 4 February 2016

Cultural disasters

There's a saying India is a mosaic of cultures. But what needs to be looked in to is identify what is a cultural misfit to current situation and dump behind.

There are visible sources to learn from. I fail to understand why we don't pay attention to these learning sources.

This post is through observing cultural differences of people of north and south India in my regular cab transport.

There's a bunch of new hires from North, and almost all of them have loud voices, highly outgoing and very broad minded compared to the people of south.

While south Indians remain calm and have low voices in terms of interacting, are not as broad minded as the people from north.

A north Indian girl happens to sit casually  in the 11 seater  vehicle, immaterial whether it's a guy or a girl who's sitting in next seat. However, a south Indian girl throws tantrums about a seat next to a guy and goes about shuffling the seat arrangement of all people in the vehicle to get a seat next to her own gender or a free single seat.

I'm not judging whether it is right or wrong, but the need to throw behind inhibitions and thoughts that are irrelevant in current scenario.

Can the south & north imbibe & embrace each others best practices?

No comments:

Post a Comment