Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Coming back to where I belong the most!

Hello World!

Quite a time, hasn't it been since the last you happened to see me around or read a post from me? Well, I am pretty much alive. I apologize to those of you who were ardently following my posts. That can rest in the past, as I am back to action! I am hoping now, as I am penning this post, that this time after such a long break, I will continue to maintain the momentum that I once paced at and write more frequently. But it definetly goes a long way to see your comments on my posts. It gives me the motivation that my work meets you, helps you and the time i have put in writing for you, is productive and fruitful. So, please comment and share your opinions and thoughts!

I will write posts going forward on understanding human psychology, and cover about parenting, self improvement, motivation etc. 

I will also write about Financial Insights, and share the very limited understanding and knowledge I have gained all along. 

I shall also write about Cautions we need to be aware of due to gimmicks and fraudlent ways businesses are shaping up these days to lure money from us. While it may be threatening, I strongly believe that this is a needed evil among my posts, for the fellow community members to be aware of. 

I shall also write on my favourite topics on productivity, ideas & innovation, value creation and other Management studies related insights. 

Ocassionally you may see me sharing some poems and life experiences, posts related to travel, itenerary ideas on how you can back pack and escape for a weekend. 

Wow, I feel excited to be back, and hoping you are all equally excited as well. Share your thoughts on the comments section. 

Love,
De Old Sage!

No comments:

Post a Comment