Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Monday 11 July 2016

Women, Go!

It's heart warming to see women rise and break conventional stereotypes. There are more women leaders at Pepsi, ICICI and the SBI.

Hillary Clinton is getting stronger in the USA and Theresa May is to replace the PM in UK.

There's this old saying educate a man, and only he benefits, educate a woman, the family benefits.

I do hope that the above gets an analogy and stand a chance to prove, empower a man and he benefits; empower women and the nation benefits.

With more women leaders, I'm sure there might be more empathy and deeper relationships among countries.

Go, Women!

No comments:

Post a Comment