Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Monday 18 July 2016

One never knows it all!

One of my friend makes a remark that it's time he leaves his current organisation, with less than a year experience. An article from Harvard suggests that the current job hop rate is at 4.6 years per organisation. And the article also recommends strong reasons to decide when it's time to switch.

The one point not pointed out, and that as an excuse for my pal to switch is probably the most ridiculous of all I've ever encountered. I'm told, there's nothing more to learn. I've learnt it all. I need to switch to another organisation to improve my learning further.

To know, is to know you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge.
- Socrates

I guess the context of my post is revealed with the above saying.

Now for those of you who are patient enough to read the rest of the post gets a chance to read a personal experience which made me get my thoughts even more stronger on the above lines.

I traveled to Singapore recently and I did everything possible to have my home work about navigation, food etc. Since this was a trip all by myself, and to a new country, I covered as many details as possible in order to be well prepared.

I guess the incident occurred just to make me realise my ignorance levels. My first local bus trip on my first day of landing turned out to be the epic embarrassing moment for the rest of my life. The lady who drove the bus didn't know English and I didn't know Chinese. We exchanged sign languages which didn't help and she couldn't even read my phone which displayed texts in English.

It was quite a scene before the whole crowd until a local lady stepped up to translate for the two of us.

No matter how prepared we are, how much we have learned, there's still so much more left that is even beyond our imagination.

Will someone tell this to me friend?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment