Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Friday 11 March 2016

Mind one's self

Have you ever wondered the depth of understanding or realization you could hit on if you paid attention to yourself and not to others.

Observation is key to learning, but not by observing other people and their lives.

How many of us have encountered our foods and plates being seen over by others across other tables in a restaurant?

This is a common scene in many parts, at least within India.

One must pay attention to their own needs, wants & desires and try to satisfy it rather than see someone else.

One quote of Will Smith or who ever said that I like the most, we buy things with money we don't have, to impress people whom we don't like. Funny, yet so damn true!

Your thoughts? Reply in comments!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment