Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Tuesday 7 March 2017

iPledge

As a mother, You gave me life!
As a sister, You gave me love!
As a friend, You taught me to share!
As a wife, You make a better me, my better half!
As a daughter, you mark me a blessing!

I promise to comfort the mother in you!
I promise to protect the sister in you!
I promise to be the shoulder to cry for the friend in you!
I promise to share the burden of a wife you bear!
I promise the safety a daughter deserves!

iPledge to protect the woman in you!
iPledge to keep you safe!
iPledge to keep you happy!
iPledge to keep you at comfort!
iPledge not to touch you without your consent!

One Woman, with several hats!
If not for the Woman, would there be life!?
- -

Let all men take this pledge!
Let's fight the word and the thought of rape!
Let's make this place a beautiful one for the Women of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment