Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Saturday 4 June 2016

Incompetency

The most important and fundamental founding principle on which several aspects of the Human Resource management rests is the Peter's Principle. The Peter's Principle states, Everyone grows to their maximum level of incompetency.

There's a book titled Peter's Principle which reveals several insights and different case studies on career ladder, promotions, and reaching the level of stagnation due to attaining incompetency. Reaching that stage doesn't allow further career progression.

I happened to see this movie KO-2, and felt strangely connected to the shooting spot. It's the same road I've walked through for a span of two years during my Master's in Business Administration. The round road and clock tower are symbolic beauty of my VIT campus.

As the movie advances, there's this scene in front of the open coffee shop of Nestle near our library where they sell hot and cold beverages and noodles, that was before #Maggiban.

Paying a little bit attention to the background one could make out Taste Bhi Health Bhi campaign of Maggi on the store, where the movie production house have tried to give it an Arun Ice Cream appearance. The level of involvement is determined by the level of one's ability. When a team has a person who's attained their maximum level of incompetency, such poor results are easily displayed. In this instance the entire cast crew and production unit of the movie has failed in their attempt.

Want to know more about Peter's Principle and how to deal with it if you identify it in your team!? Stay tuned and read my future articles on Incompetency.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment