Why Do I Blog?

My abilities to counsel life, marriages & deliver spiritual insights began ever since I was in my teenage. This is to share such experiences to people across the globe. As the tagline suggests, experiences are similar, just that people aren't. We all go through the same thing. But never learn through someone else's mistakes, because as we fail to notice.

To all my followers, I shall share the experiences & my counselling which sure will help you in some way or the other!

Sunday 22 May 2016

It takes a mom to: 1

Mom is the most special person anyone can have. They starve to make sure their child is well fed.

Such a person in life needs to be given the credit they deserve and here I am beginning a new series on, "It takes a mom to" series. New experiences and narrations of mothers seen or experienced shall be updated in forth coming series. At the end, all moms are equal when it comes from an angle of love for their kids. So, the series are dedicated to all mom, that of my friends, relatives and even stories that I trip across.

In one of my close circle, a boy was asking for some evening bites. Myself and almost everyone in the group of ten wanted to walk away from the responsibility of partially baking ourselves from the heated oil pan in the process of making the assorted fried snacks. The closest concern among the group was from his sister who suggested to buy from a shop.

But it takes a mom to realize that her son living far away from them eats three meals a day outside, and that he needs to be fed in healthy way and home made food.

Such deepest level of empathy for anyone, be it a daughter or son, can be received only from a mom. No matter what, mom is a role that can never be replaced in anyone's life.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment